Scientific studies have long documented the proven effects and benefits of hypnosis to help reprogram the mind for success. In more recent studies of cell biology and brain research, they have discovered that the mind is all powerful in helping us achieve and maintain our health and wellness.
The Truth about Hypnosis
- Hypnosis is safe and therapeutic.
- You are in control at all times.
- You will know what is going on at all times.
- Hypnosis is not sleep.
- Hypnosis isn’t mind control.
- A hypnotist cannot make you do things you do not want to do. A hypnotist cannot make you divulge secrets.
- The medical profession has approved hypnosis as an effective tool to changing behavior, such as stress management, smoking cessation, weight loss, and other addictive behaviors.
- Psychotherapists have been using hypnosis such as regression to recall situations and details.
- Hypnosis is proven effective to enhance the power of the mind, to improve focus/concentration, self-esteem and self-confidence, public speaking, learning a new skill like a language or improving your game.
- Hypnosis is used for pain control for everything from dentistry to giving birth for those people unable or unwilling to take certain medications.
- Hypnosis can help those with dysfunctional programming replace limiting beliefs and thoughts with empowered thinking and action.
- Hypnosis is an effective treatment for stress-related disease management.
- Hypnosis is a excellent tool for use with trauma related issues.
- Hypnosis techniques are used for regression and memory recall.